I don't know about you, but the energy of this year has been fierce and unrelenting. Every time I think I'm catching my breath, I'm already falling off the next cliff. Not that it's been all bad, necessarily- a lot of what is whirling me around is opportunities for growth. I'm just working on accepting it for the blessings they are, and taking all of it in as affirmation.
What I'm doing for the equinox, simple and practical:
1. Drinking tea! Of course. In fact, this tea blend will feature quite a bit in my equinox activities. Here's a beautiful blend to welcome Spring, inspired by the Page of Cups:
Seeker of Cups Tea Blend
🌸 Lemon Balm
Add milk, if you like, a symbol of fertility- especially since I can safely assume you won't be adding eggs!
2. Having a healing bath. I'll be using the same herbs I made my Seeker of Cups tea with in my bath.
3. Bringing fresh flowers into my space.
4. Simmer pot! All the herbs in my tea with some lemon slices to add a kick of fresh.
5. Clearing my sacred spaces, tools, and altars.
6. Cleaning my space in general, a minor spring cleaning to let in the new and move the energy of the old out. A floor wash made of the tea assisting with the energy work.
What are you up to this week to celebrate Ostara/Equinox/Easter/Rebirth?